CINERGY™ CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COACHING WORKSHOP
This four-day intensive workshop will enable participants to begin coaching clients on a one to one basis immediately to enhance their conflict management skills and find better ways of dealing with conflict situations and communicating in difficult circumstances. It is suitable for working with managers, employees, people coping with difficulties in relationships and ‘difficult’ people. You will:
- learn the 7 stage CINERGY™ process
- develop a good understanding of conflict dynamics and coaching principles
- Leave the workshop with an ability to begin coaching clients straight away
- experience the coaching process from point of view of coach, client and observer.
- Have access to post course support, workbook and training materials
Participants on the CINERGY™ Conflict Management Coaching workshop are often Coaches, Mediators, H.R. Consultants and Managers, Senior and Line Managers and Therapists. Persons may attend coaching to learn how to have difficult conversations, to be more assertive, to be able to attend mediation and staying on message. The course includes a large volume of highly mentored skills practice to give participants the best possible learning experience.
Dates and Time: 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th January, 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th February 9.30am to 1pm online PLUS 4 practice sessions arranged in students own time
Cost: €1,395.00 reduced to COVID PRICE €950.00 includes workbook, refreshments
Facilitators Catherine O’Connell
Contact: Catherine at 0879936237 or Catherine@blossomdevelopment.com