* Understand the theory, principles and methods specific to the CINERGY® model of conflict coaching
* Develop practical skills and competencies of the CINERGY® model of conflict coaching and it’s applications
* Have multiple opportunities to practice the skills necessary to be a CINERGY® Conflict Management Coach with support.
* Understand how the dynamics of conflict interface with coaching principles to provide a structure for clients to work through their conflicts and disputes.
* Receive high levels of mentoring and supervision during skills practices.
* Receive Certification of Course Completion having completed the four days training
* Receive documents, workbook and templates to use with permission (on completion of course)
Dates and Times: Thursday 1st,, Friday, 2nd, Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th October 2015 from 9.30am to 5pm
Venue: : Mediation Northside, Civic Centre, Bunratty Road, Coolock, Dublin 13
Cost: €995.00 reduced from €1,350 if paid before 15th August May 2014 and includes all course
materials, refreshments and lunches on each of the course days.
Trainers: Catherine O’Connell and Mary Rafferty
For information: Telephone Catherine at 087 9936237 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CINERGY® Conflict Management Coaching Workshop Booking Form
Thursday 1st, Friday 2nd, Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th October 2015
Please complete this form and return it with your payment to cheque to: 42 Augbrim Stoneybatter Dublin 7 Ireland Alternatively pay by electronic bank transfer to Bank of Ireland, Phibsboro, Dublin 7. Account number 82126431: Sort code 900623 EFT Bic andIBAN :IBAN: IE04BOFI90062382126431
Name __________________________ Profession ______________________
Mobile __________________________ Email ______________________________________________________________
For further information please contact Catherine O’Connell 087 9936237 or Varerie Gaughran at Community Law and Mediation on 087 6975848
This workshop is approved for 24 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points from the Mediator’s Institute of Ireland and is approved for 26.5 hours of Continuing Coaching Education units from the International Coach Federation. .